VIDEO EDITOR // FIXED TERM CONTRACT
eProd is an audiovisual production company, specialized in photography and video. We offer our expertise to agencies, associations and companies who wish to rely on the experience and commitment of our team.
Our collaborators are qualified in several sectors: from documentary to advertising, as well as in reportage and corporate videos.
Under the supervision of our Post-Production Manager :
- End-to-end post-production:
– Motion design & texts animations;
– Sound mixing;
– Color Grading;
– Exports and uploading;
- Possibility of support on set.
A little about you
- Prefectly master Première Pro (editing) and After Effect (motion design)
- Good knowledge of Photoshop;
- Perfecly master French, very good knowledge of English and Dutch;
- Proactive, motivated, creative, rigorous and organised.
Criteria that might be a must:
- You have your own editing station that can handle heavy projects;
- You have a driving licence (B);
- You have a graphic sensibility and an interest in photography;
- You have notions of communication and social media management.
- A first job on a fixed-term contract, part-time, in a young and dynamic company;
- A possibility of extension and full time contract afterwards;
- A friendly workspace in our offices on Avenue Rogier in Schaerbeek.
We believe in a flexible work environment in which anyone can find the rhythm that best suits their creativity. We encourage sharing knowledge to learn and grow. We aim to work as a collective as this is the best way to get your creative juices flowing.
Let’s do this!
- Submit your CV and a covering letter to [email protected] ;
- Make a small test edit within a time limit ;
- Have an interview with the Manager and the Post-Production Manager.
Inclusion & Diversity
We will ensure our recruitment process will be free of bias and our workplaces are inclusive, positive, free of discrimination and respects all backgrounds and beliefs. Our culture is underpinned by our values which will continue to ensure that all applicants, current and future employees are treated with respect and fairness.
We are continuing to be inclusive in our approach to flexible working, ensuring that we are making adjustments where required and providing our employees the tools and support to enable them to grow and flourish in their careers.